6 Ways to Ask the Way in English




1. Could you please tell me the way to Gandhi circle?
 - क्या आप मुझे गांधी सर्किल का रास्ता बता सकते हैं?



2. Could you please help me with address?
 - क्या आप मुझे इस पते की राह बता सकते हैं?



3. I wanted to know the directions to the stadium.
 - मैं स्टेडियम जाने के लिए रास्ता जानना चाहता था.



4. Could you guide me to statue circle from here?
 - क्या आप मुझे यहाँ से statue circle का रास्ता बता देंगे?



5. Could you tell me a few landmarks as I am not as aware of this area?
 - क्या आप मुझे कोई लैंडमार्क बता सकते हैं क्यूंकि मैं इस जगह से ज़्यादा वाकिफ नहीं हूँ.



6. How can I get to the airport from here? - 
मैं यहाँ से एयरपोर्ट कैसे जा सकता हूँ?




Thank You 🙏
All the very best from Gk Lite.